What are the different types of payment processing?
Merchant service payment processing can be difficult to understand, especially if you are not familiar with the back ends of the industry. At RGR Consulting Inc., our job is to make everything clear and transparent so that you can clearly understand your own merchant contract.
In the merchant services industry, there are 4 main systems of pricing. Our goal is to evaluate the individual needs of your business and find the right pricing solution for your company that will reduce costs and provide true value to your bottom line.
Secure Solutions for “Card Not Present” Payments
Groovv Online Payments includes a suite of secure, web-based solutions that enable you to accept and manage customer payments when an actual payment card is not present for a transaction swipe.
Complete Solution, One Low Price
With Groovv Online Payments, you’ll get a comprehensive suite of “card not present” solutions that provide access to an online payment processing gateway, all for one low monthly fee. Easily manage your solutions through an online tool, and track transactions statements in one convenient location. Our solutions enable you to:
- Take Payments Online: Accept credit and debit card payments online.
- Get Paid Quickly: Easily deposit online, keyed and automatic payments into your bank accounts.
- Manage Transactions: Issue credits, void transactions and view your list of payments.
- Enjoy Competitive Rates: Receive competitive processing rates with no contract or obligation.
Accept Payments Online with a Virtual Terminal
A virtual terminal enables you to authorize, process and manage credit card transactions from any computer with an internet connection. This tool is particularly useful to:
- Process mail or phone orders through a browser-based interface
- Generate receipts and send them via email for customer convenience
- Issue refunds to a customer’s credit card
- Store customer credit card information
Use Recurring Billing to Schedule Payments
Our Recurring Billing enables you to bill customers, charge cards and process payments securely on a scheduled basis through an automated system. This feature is particularly useful for membership dues, subscriptions or any arrangement where you and your customers have agreed to be charged the same amount to the same card on a regular basis.
Hosted Pay Pages Enable Simple and Secure Transactions
Easy to set up, hosted payment pages simplify the online checkout process from your website and protect customers’ payment data. Once you set up your payment page, you can link to it through Pay Now buttons or text on your website. Your online visitors can use the link to securely purchase items, pay invoices or make donations.
Integrate Payments from Your e-Commerce Site
If you have or are setting up a full e-commerce website, you can easily integrate our payment processing with your online shopping cart to provide a uniform customer experience. What’s more, our advanced payment gateway integration ensures PCI compliant security.
Compatible with Most Shopping Carts
A wide variety of shopping carts can be integrated with our payment gateway, which means you can get set up to process credit card payments quickly. See the full list of compatible carts.
Let’s Talk About Data Security
Accepting payments online comes with risk, but our solutions keep your customers’ data safe and enable you to identify suspicious transactions.
- PCI Compliant: Secure source keys are used to communicate with the payments gateway, and all processed and stored card data is PCI secure.
- Transport Layer Security: As applications communicate with each other, layered security keeps data private.
- Fraud Control Stack: Our fraud module includes multiple layers to eliminate fraudulent transactions and deliver credit card security.
Payment Solutions for Software Developers
If you’re looking for EMV and PCI-compliant payment solutions to integrate easily with your software, please see our Developers section.
Grow Your Business
The Groovv Online Payments suite provides convenience and security for your customers while opening up additional ways to sell your products and services. No matter your current size, you’ll get the tools you need to succeed with Total Merchant Services.
*All Information Supplied by Our Partner – Total Merchant Services